Enjoy Coming to Work Every Day @ Kids Club
ECT/ Lead Educators/Assistant Educators - Sydney, Surry Hills, Northern Beaches, Rosebery and Canberra
- Growing company with great career prospects!
- State-of-the-Art Centres - The Most Stunning & Advanced Centres in Sydney & ACT
- Competitive Remuneration & Benefits Package
- Fantastic Culture & Environment
Positions: ECT / Lead Educators / Assistant Educator
Reports to: Centre Director, Nominated Supervisor
*Note: We are urgently looking for passionate, motivated carers at our Symonston (ACT) centre, for Kids Club Elizabeth Street, Surry Hills and for Cromer (Northern Beaches)*
Join our amazing team to provide quality childcare services whilst observing the procedures, values and philosophy of Kids Club Early Childhood Learning Centres.
We believe The Best Start to Your Child's Future Starts at Kids Club Childcare due to our commitment to Child-Led Learning, Healthy Nutrition & Stimulating Environments & our biggest asset, Nurturing & Experienced Care. That's where you come in!
As part of our growing State-of-the-art Long Day Care Centres in Sydney, Cromer and ACT, we're on the lookout for experienced Assistant Educators / Educators / Room Leaders who are passionate about working with children and doing great work that matters.
Kids Club Early Childhood Learning Centres are not like your average centre. We're constantly described by visitors as 'the most beautiful Childcare they've ever seen'. The attention to detail and care to our facilities and processes is arguably second to none.
Working at Kids Club is truly a great experience. You'll build lifelong friendships, enjoy a fantastic culture and get plenty on perks!
No Recruitment Agencies Please.
- Experience working in a Childcare Centre
- Diploma of Children’s Services (Centre Based Care) or Certificate III in Children’s Services
- Working with Children Check (NSW)
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Strong knowledge of the National Quality Framework and EYLF
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Fantastic at building rapport with parents and children
- Willingness to learn about the organisation and work within the philosophy of Kids Club Early Childhood Learning Centres
- Asthma and Anaphylaxis certificates (preferable)
How to apply:
To apply, please submit your application via the form on this page or forward an updated resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please no recruitment agencies.