Enjoy Coming to Work Every Day @ Kids Club
We are looking for amazing ECT/ Lead Educators/Assistant Educators for our centres in:
- Northern Beaches/NSW
Have a look at what a day in the life of Kids Club's Educators looks like:
- Growing company with great career prospects!
- State-of-the-Art Centres - The Most Stunning & Advanced Centres in Sydney & ACT
- Competitive Remuneration & Benefits Package (reduced childcare, etc.)
- Fantastic Culture & Resources
- Complimentary uniform and a supportive environment where you can grow your career
Positions: ECT, Diplomas, Cert III and trainees
Reports to: Centre Director, Nominated Supervisor
We are urgently looking for passionate, motivated carers for our ACT centres (Phillip, Symonston and Rivett), for Kids Club Elizabeth Street (Surry Hills) and for Kids Club Northern Beaches (Cromer)*
Join our amazing team to provide quality early learning services whilst observing the procedures, values and philosophy of Kids Club Early Childhood Learning Centres.
We believe The Best Start to Your Child's Future starts at Kids Club due to our commitment to Play-Based, Child-Led Learning, Healthy Nutrition & Stimulating Environments & our biggest asset, Nurturing & Experienced Carers. That's where you come in!
As part of our growing State-of-the-art Long Day Care Centres in Sydney, Cromer, Rosebery and ACT, we're on the lookout for experienced and innovative Assistant Educators / Educators / Room Leaders /ECTs who are passionate about working with children and doing great work that matters.
Kids Club Early Childhood Learning Centres are not like your average centre. We're constantly described by visitors as 'the most beautiful Childcare they've ever seen'. The attention to detail and care to our facilities and processes is arguably second to none.
Our Centres are dynamic, modern, highly resourced and very committed to providing high quality education and care for all children and support for our families.
We aim to provide an environment where everyone experiences a sense of belonging. We see relationships as crucial to a sense of belonging and we aim to develop secure, respectful relationships within our community.
As an Educator (in collaboration with your team) you will be involved in planning and supporting the educational program, guided by the Early Years Learning Framework, current approaches, theories and research in early childhood education. Our programs encourage children to become active learners through a play-based curriculum that encourage thinking, investigating, exploring and problem solving in a social environment.
You will have access to excellent working conditions, support and resources and an organisation committed to team professional learning and development. This is a great opportunity to join a dedicated team and work in a stimulating, friendly, welcoming and rewarding environment.
What we offer you:
- A creative environment with the latest technology and teaching methods
- An opportunity to grow your career with educational assistance and support
- Passion for excellence and offer leadership, coaching & mentoring programs
- Celebrating success – gift vouchers, reward dinners and recognition rewards
- We care about you and your family and provide discounted childcare
- Lots of fun and smiles everyday – regular social events to enjoy yourself outside of work
- Experience working in a Childcare Centre, genuine passion for children and shaping future generations
- Holding or studying towards an ACECQA approved Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood), Diploma of Children’s Services (Centre Based Care) or Certificate III in Children’s Services
- New graduates or currently studying educators are encouraged to apply
- If you are interested in starting your career in Early Childhood and looking for a Trainee ship please apply.
- Working with Children Check (NSW)
- Current First Aid, Asthma & Anaphylaxis Certificate/s (ACECQA Approved)
- Strong knowledge of the National Quality Framework and EYLF
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Fantastic at building rapport with parents and children
- A passion for developing, planning and implementing an innovative educational program with a commitment to inclusive early childhood practice and social justice
- Willingness to learn about the organisation and work within the philosophy of Kids Club Early Childhood Learning Centres.
How to apply:
To apply, please submit your application via the form on this page or forward an updated resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please no recruitment agencies.
No Recruitment Agencies Please.