Terms and Conditions
To qualify for the promotion, you must, before the end date:
- complete and submit your enrolment;
- fill out a direct debit request form and pay the bond which secures your position.
How does it work?
- This promotion offers 2 weeks at Zero Fee each year for up to 4 years. No Child Care Subsidy will apply to “Zero Fee” sessions.
- The 2 weeks are only for holidays or other absences where at least 4 weeks’ notice is provided.
- The 2 weeks can be taken separately but only in full week blocks (Monday to Friday), not part weeks.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other Kids Club promotional offers.
- No more than 2 weeks are available in any calendar year.
- Weeks cannot be taken in consecutive months (for example 2 weeks in December and 2 weeks in the following January).
- The free weeks can not be accrued, used as part of a withdrawal notice period and are forfeited upon withdrawal notification being received.
For the first year:
- Free weeks can be claimed provided you are enrolled for a minimum 3 months.
For the following years:
- You will have 2 weeks free available per year that you will need to nominate to your Centre Director with at least 4 weeks’ notice.
- The promotion is applicable to each child in the family that enrols at Kids Club. A child cannot receive the promotion more than once or a combination of promotions.
- To claim your free weeks, simply email your Centre Director and she will have it processed on your behalf and confirmed to you.
- This promotion is valid for the following Centres only:
o Kids Club Clarence St – Sydney NSW
This promotion is only valid for new families and is not available to Kids Club Team members.
This offer is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Kids Club Early Childhood Learning Centres can amend or withdraw this promotion at any time without notice.