Terms and Conditions - 2 Weeks Free Promotion
During a “Two Weeks Free” promotion, all new enrolments at Kids Club may be entitled to two weeks free childcare.
To qualify for the promotion, a family must pay the bond + complete and submit the enrolment application along with other required documents, including direct debit request form and a commencement date for the booking.
How does it work?
- The 2 weeks are only for holidays or other absences where at least 4 weeks’ notice is provided.
- The 2 weeks can be taken separately but only in full week blocks (Monday to Friday), not part weeks.
- The 2 weeks can be taken after 3 months and before 12 months from the commencement date.
- No Child Care Subsidy will apply to “Zero Fee” sessions.
- The promotion is for new families and enrolments only and is applicable to each child in the family that enrolls at Kids Club. A child cannot receive the promotion more than once.
This promotion is only valid for new families and is not available to Kids Club Team members.
- The free weeks can not be used as part of a withdrawal notice period and are forfeited upon withdrawal notification being received.
This offer is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Kids Club Early Childhood Learning Centres can amend or withdraw this promotion at any time without notice.
To claim your 2 weeks free, simply email your Director and they will have it processed on your behalf and confirm with you.
The promotion is from time to time and may not always be available.